What We Do
- Do you lose sleep over employees, work culture or personnel issues?
- Do you have a team that consistently underperforms, and you don’t know why?
- Are you convincing yourself that workplace drama or conflict is just part of “doing business”?
With the help of Stanhope & Clark:
- Transform the natural and necessary tensions inherent in business into real opportunity and extraordinary growth.
- Learn how to face challenges calmly and without fear.
- Experience how constructive differences can drive your business toward success.
How We Do It
Lasting and successful change must start with leadership and include all levels of employees. Our assessments, trainings and retreats help identify underlying issues and shift the professional culture away from destructive conflict, or worse – indifference and stagnation – to one of purpose and engagement. We do this through:
- Assessments – Organization-wide and individual staff, analysis of opportunities, threats, strengths and weaknesses
- Coaching – Leadership team development and individual employees
- Retreats and trainings – built to address your specific needs
- Communication Skill Building – for the multi media real world, problem solving, group goal setting and relationship building.
Who We Are
Our experience working with diverse industries, business sizes, complex subject matters, and the spectrum of personalities means you can have confidence in our ability to understand your company culture quickly.
Let us help you build a bridge between diverse needs and perspectives and lead your business to lasting behavioral change.